- RT @Duckols: Also today, I went to GameStop. Me: "How do you guys feel about the Xbox One?" Store clerk: "We don't sell those anymore." 13 hours ago
- RT @mike_armstrong: So apparently my Dad was a Moon Reporter back in the late 70’s… (found in Dredd collection 01 e-book from @2000AD). htt… 1 day ago
- @fredhicks @ShoshanaKessock I love the No Exit IP. I can't wait to see more art for it! 1 day ago
- @timthemonkey81 @onedaveofmany Good for you, Timothy. You can read about our opinions soon at dpadmagazine.com #shamelessselfpromotion 1 day ago
- @onedaveofmany Yeah, my 360 not coping with the stream motivated me to find a video on my iPad and get my notes in order. I hit ~1,200 words 2 days ago
Tags3ds 52 apocalypse batman Batman and Robin Batwoman brighton children comics dc DC Comics Demon Knights dpad magazine fiction Frankenstein Green Lantern kindle kobo Legion Lost marvel minecraft Mister Terrific NaNoWriMo nanowrimo 2012 nook post apocalypse rain real life Red Lanterns relationship review Short Stories short story slipstream story Suicide Squad Superboy superman terribleminds The New 52 video games writing x-men zombie zombies
Monthly Archives: March 2011
A slight detour from comedy and into a dark, non-euclidean fairy tale. The Old Woods Enjoy!
“What about him?” Mark pointed at a guy in a tracksuit and hoodie. “I’d rather he didn’t look like he could pull a knife on me, and it’s crowded.” “You’re just being picky now.” Looking for a Fight is this … Continue reading
Aptly-timed for a rainy weekend, this new story is “Shelter“. Enjoy!
New story! So the devil turns up at my door. “Hi,” I say. “Hello,” he says, smiling. “I’m the devil.” “I guessed. You’re not really doing much new with the look, are you?” “I demand a cupcake.” I look at … Continue reading