- @fredhicks @ShoshanaKessock I love the No Exit IP. I can't wait to see more art for it! 5 hours ago
- @timthemonkey81 @onedaveofmany Good for you, Timothy. You can read about our opinions soon at dpadmagazine.com #shamelessselfpromotion 12 hours ago
- @onedaveofmany Yeah, my 360 not coping with the stream motivated me to find a video on my iPad and get my notes in order. I hit ~1,200 words 13 hours ago
- @onedaveofmany My 500 words for @DPADMagazine went a bit over. I rewatched the presentation. This is what I do for games journalism! Ugh. 14 hours ago
- RT @shewrog: What ever happened to Milo?? Somebody check Balmer's Basement. #Xboxone 23 hours ago
Tags3ds 52 apocalypse batman Batman and Robin Batwoman brighton children comics dc DC Comics Demon Knights dpad magazine fiction Frankenstein Green Lantern kindle kobo Legion Lost marvel minecraft Mister Terrific NaNoWriMo nanowrimo 2012 nook post apocalypse rain real life Red Lanterns relationship review Short Stories short story slipstream story Suicide Squad Superboy superman terribleminds The New 52 video games writing x-men zombie zombies
Category Archives: Comics
Here’s my first look back at my experience of the popular culture in 2012. We’re starting with the year in comics.
A bit of a spoiler, but Professor X, the guy who made the X-Men, is dead. It was met with a collective sigh, and the tapping of keyboards from several bloggers, pointing out the number of times he’s died in … Continue reading
An issue from last week’s comic delivery which caught my eye, Spider-Men #4, crossing over both the Peter Parker Spider-Man from the ‘normal’ Marvel Universe, and the Miles Morales Ultimate Universe Spider-Man. This was a series which had flown under … Continue reading
Just in time for the third week of releases from DC Comics, here’s the reviews of last weeks titles.
The other half of my reviews of the New 52 from DC Comics. I’ll be trying to cut down the waffling in the future, contentious issues aside. Here are reviews for: Batwing, Detective Comics, Justice League International, O.M.A.C., Stormwatch and … Continue reading
In which I review Action Comics, Animal Man and Batgirl, trying to not get off topic too many times, using only my memory of what the first week’s titles were like as I lent them out already. Tomorrow will be … Continue reading
Here is my third article on DC’s “New 52″. This time I’m looking at the first comic of the new regime: Justice League. In this review I try to leave my baggage at the door, imagine what it might be … Continue reading
Here’s part two of my analysis of DC’s Event Comics before I go into the New 52 and what that’s all about.