- RT @shewrog: What ever happened to Milo?? Somebody check Balmer's Basement. #Xboxone 3 hours ago
- @CotAPodcast Gaahhh... I don't even know any more. I love Wolv & X-Men, but All New has the best art and banter & Uncanny has awesome Scott. 6 hours ago
- The good news is that with #xboxreveal there can finally be dialogue about the new consoles. That and people might mock the Wii U less now 7 hours ago
- @the_moviebob It does feel like the audience for the Xbox One is 100% not me from what we've seen so far. Narrow that audience down, Xbox. 7 hours ago
- RT @llamasoft_ox: Still thinking about Animal Crossing. maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=… 8 hours ago
Tags3ds 52 apocalypse batman Batman and Robin Batwoman brighton children comics dc DC Comics Demon Knights dpad magazine fiction Frankenstein Green Lantern kindle kobo Legion Lost marvel minecraft Mister Terrific NaNoWriMo nanowrimo 2012 nook post apocalypse rain real life Red Lanterns relationship review Short Stories short story slipstream story Suicide Squad Superboy superman terribleminds The New 52 video games writing x-men zombie zombies
Tag Archives: breakup
Another part of my series about life after the end of the world, and fulfilling a decision made before the apocalypse, The Break Up. I hope you enjoy it.