- @DML74 @bookworm_chic Morris Dancers are pure evil. 75% genetically identical to owls. Fact. 3 hours ago
- I just read that Scribblenauts Unmasked will have Matter-Eater Lad from the Legion of Super-Heroes. Game of the year material right there. 16 hours ago
- Oh my god, Scrivener has a comic script project setting! It's fast catching up with Excel as "software I would marry if laws allowed it" 1 day ago
- @gigiaboud Brighton's the best for that. @PlotBunniez has a writer's group at The Caxton two Tuesdays a month which has been really helpful. 1 day ago
- @gigiaboud I started a new job back in Brighton a month ago. It's in pensions, but they're good people. Are you still down here? 1 day ago
Tags3ds 52 apocalypse batman Batman and Robin Batwoman brighton children comics dc DC Comics Demon Knights dpad magazine fiction Frankenstein Green Lantern kindle kobo Legion Lost marvel minecraft Mister Terrific NaNoWriMo nanowrimo 2012 nook post apocalypse rain real life Red Lanterns relationship review Short Stories short story slipstream story Suicide Squad Superboy superman terribleminds The New 52 video games writing x-men zombie zombies
Tag Archives: Short Stories
The first of a series of post-apocalyptic short stories set in and around the Brighton area, with the theme of “The people who were supposed to survive, didn’t.” This series was inspired by a dream I once had which inspired … Continue reading
My first biographical piece can be found here. Enjoy!
Tonight is a short one, even for a short story. This is the start of Script Frenzy, so I may only post short or old pieces for the next few weeks. Behold, Dude. Enjoy!
A slight detour from comedy and into a dark, non-euclidean fairy tale. The Old Woods Enjoy!
“What about him?” Mark pointed at a guy in a tracksuit and hoodie. “I’d rather he didn’t look like he could pull a knife on me, and it’s crowded.” “You’re just being picky now.” Looking for a Fight is this … Continue reading
Aptly-timed for a rainy weekend, this new story is “Shelter“. Enjoy!