- RT @mike_armstrong: So apparently my Dad was a Moon Reporter back in the late 70’s… (found in Dredd collection 01 e-book from @2000AD). htt… 15 hours ago
- @fredhicks @ShoshanaKessock I love the No Exit IP. I can't wait to see more art for it! 21 hours ago
- @timthemonkey81 @onedaveofmany Good for you, Timothy. You can read about our opinions soon at dpadmagazine.com #shamelessselfpromotion 1 day ago
- @onedaveofmany Yeah, my 360 not coping with the stream motivated me to find a video on my iPad and get my notes in order. I hit ~1,200 words 1 day ago
- @onedaveofmany My 500 words for @DPADMagazine went a bit over. I rewatched the presentation. This is what I do for games journalism! Ugh. 1 day ago
Tags3ds 52 apocalypse batman Batman and Robin Batwoman brighton children comics dc DC Comics Demon Knights dpad magazine fiction Frankenstein Green Lantern kindle kobo Legion Lost marvel minecraft Mister Terrific NaNoWriMo nanowrimo 2012 nook post apocalypse rain real life Red Lanterns relationship review Short Stories short story slipstream story Suicide Squad Superboy superman terribleminds The New 52 video games writing x-men zombie zombies
Tag Archives: short story
I’ve been meaning to start up on the Terribleminds flash fiction contests regularly, to provide content here and be able to flex my creative muscles. I’ve had ideas for the last few week’s worth of contests, but they always go … Continue reading
Another one of my short stories has been converted into an ebook. This time it’s The Old Woods, a tale about a small country village, the power of local legends, two mysterious strangers and the old woods people are called … Continue reading
It’s midweek, and I sense a lot of you need a pick-me-up. Here’s new short story all about offices and the ghosts who live in them. The Battle of Jenkins Insurance. I’ve been a bit quiet thanks to other projects, … Continue reading
Here’s a new Faked Tale for you all. While I’m working on finishing or re-starting some earlier work, this came to me in a spark and had to be written. I hope you enjoy White Noise. Oh, and a … Continue reading
Another week, another Chuck Wendig contest. This time it’s only 100 words, but needed three of the words: bishop, blister, enzyme, ivy or lollipop. Here’s my contribution.
I want to say, “Blame Chuck Wendig”. I really do. Chuck Wendig is a writer, someone I’m a big fan of and whose advice on editing, “Welcome to Editordome” I’ve been returning to again and again while pouring through the … Continue reading
A bit of a swift one this week. The Magical Laundrette, or it might end up called “Where all the socks go”. I’m not sure yet. It’s kind of rough, so any constructive criticism is welcome. As I’m running a … Continue reading
Here’s another post-apocalyptic tale, The Performance. Enjoy.
It’s new story time. Well, not really new as this was my first ever short story, involving a strange love triangle. I hope you enjoy Love’s Headlights.
Another part of my series about life after the end of the world, and fulfilling a decision made before the apocalypse, The Break Up. I hope you enjoy it.