- RT @shewrog: What ever happened to Milo?? Somebody check Balmer's Basement. #Xboxone 7 hours ago
- @CotAPodcast Gaahhh... I don't even know any more. I love Wolv & X-Men, but All New has the best art and banter & Uncanny has awesome Scott. 10 hours ago
- The good news is that with #xboxreveal there can finally be dialogue about the new consoles. That and people might mock the Wii U less now 11 hours ago
- @the_moviebob It does feel like the audience for the Xbox One is 100% not me from what we've seen so far. Narrow that audience down, Xbox. 12 hours ago
- RT @llamasoft_ox: Still thinking about Animal Crossing. maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=… 12 hours ago
Tags3ds 52 apocalypse batman Batman and Robin Batwoman brighton children comics dc DC Comics Demon Knights dpad magazine fiction Frankenstein Green Lantern kindle kobo Legion Lost marvel minecraft Mister Terrific NaNoWriMo nanowrimo 2012 nook post apocalypse rain real life Red Lanterns relationship review Short Stories short story slipstream story Suicide Squad Superboy superman terribleminds The New 52 video games writing x-men zombie zombies
Tag Archives: story
I have written another article about preparing for NaNoWriMo. This time it’s all about plot and influence. In this piece, I also reveal what this year’s big idea is. Preparing for NaNoWriMo: What is NaNoWriMo and why am I reading … Continue reading
I want to say, “Blame Chuck Wendig”. I really do. Chuck Wendig is a writer, someone I’m a big fan of and whose advice on editing, “Welcome to Editordome” I’ve been returning to again and again while pouring through the … Continue reading
A bit of a swift one this week. The Magical Laundrette, or it might end up called “Where all the socks go”. I’m not sure yet. It’s kind of rough, so any constructive criticism is welcome. As I’m running a … Continue reading
Here’s another post-apocalyptic tale, The Performance. Enjoy.
It’s new story time. Well, not really new as this was my first ever short story, involving a strange love triangle. I hope you enjoy Love’s Headlights.
Another part of my series about life after the end of the world, and fulfilling a decision made before the apocalypse, The Break Up. I hope you enjoy it.
It’s a day late, but here’s another short story. A few years ago I was at work and it was snowing. The isolation of an office with only a handful of people inside, nothing outdoors but white, my mind went … Continue reading
Only a tiny tale at the moment. I’m having a couple of days to enjoy immersing myself in editing the novel. I’m going to have time to edit some of my existing, larger short stories, and have a bunch I … Continue reading
My second post-apocalyptic short story can be found, here. Have a good Easter.
My first biographical piece can be found here. Enjoy!